Founded in 1878, the house of MARIANI is a point of reference in Italy for its extraordinary originality and beautiful creations. Their first jewels were created over 120 years ago and since those distant times, MARIANI has nurtured the success of its jewellery pieces within the family. It began with CamilloMariani, an accomplished silversmith and jeweller who learned his art from the masters in Milan, Italy. The passion for holy ornaments was vivid at that time; chalices and crosses became part of the history of his jewellery and silversmith talents. With time, the Vatican and the Italian clerics coveted the uncompromising discretion and exquisiteness of their rosaries created by the superb craftsmen of the MARIANI workshop. Firmly established in the traditions of exquisite Italian jewellery, MARIANI’s legacy still flourishes today as a brand of refined elegance and style. Insatiably curious and creative, Nino and his sons Carlo and Federico are among the first to dare into new and sophisticated styles during the years, incorporating new colour combinations and materials to their brand. With each new collection, MARIANI still proves its unmatched ability to satisfy the needs and desires of the contemporary world all the while remaining true to the history that has nurtured its heritage.